Why Shaklee is America’s #1 Natural Nutrition Company
Shaklee is the most trusted brand in the food supplement industry. For more than 50 years — we have designed and created the purest, most natural, most technologically advanced and clinically proven supplements money can buy.
No company in our industry comes close to Shaklee’s track record for scientific innovation and published clinical studies on products we design, create and market. We are proud to have published more than 100 scientific papers. More than 90 of these articles have been published in peer-reviewed scientific journals, including the Journal of the American Medical Association, The New England Journal of Medicine and many other journals of distinction.
You can find a complete list of these articles in our Product Guide or review a partial list of them by clicking here.
Every Shaklee supplement starts with this 4-step process:
1. Scientific review and rationale
2. Assessment of world-best third-party research
3. Independent clinical studies at leading universities
4. Consultation with our renowned Scientific Advisory Board.
Before Shaklee will bring a product to market, it must pass this 5-step test:
1. Contain only the purest, most natural, raw ingredients
2. Deliver the correct dosage of key ingredients
3. Be formulated to deliver the promised dosage consistently
4. Exceed industry standards of performance
5. Testing before and after manufacturing beyond industry standards.
The Shaklee Difference
• More than $300 million spent on research and development
• The purest, most natural ingredients sourced from around the world
• Extensive human clinical trials
• State-of-the-art Forrest C. Shaklee Research Center
• More than 84,000 tests every year for purity, safety and efficacy
• Over 100 scientific papers published in peer-review journals
• Pharmaceutical grade manufacturing
• Collaboration with America’s leading Universities
• A renowned Scientific Advisory Board
• Proof of performance from elite athletes and explorers
• No animal testing. Ever.